Crimson & Chamomile

Crimson & Chamomile

Saturday 23 May 2015

Vintage Chanel: Day 5/365 Frugal Fashion Challenge

In the fashion realm, you often hear a lot about the 'classics' - the pieces worth investing in as an avenue to have a beautiful, and more importantly, time-bound, wardrobe.

Staying consistent with my 12 months of Frugal Fashion Challenge (read about it here), this Pre-owned Chanel Vintage hand-bag will be my first, and likely, only, investment piece of the season.

It's texture adds interest, shape gives it a polished look, and it's hue keeps it casual. I can also see this piece being carried easily into Fall (this Fall, and the next, and the...)...

fits the nothing new challenge




...And, that is what classic pieces are all about.

...And this is what my Frugal Fashion Challenge is all about:

1) Reusing and Renewing
2) Eliminating Waste
3) Maintaining Style

Join me! It could be fun, or 12 months of practical-hell!



No comments:

Post a Comment